Search engine optimization has become the way of life for the online marketers. You can’t
- Video marketing
SEO is all about giving your visitors what they need so that they will stick with you, according to the Vancouver SEO Agency. Over the years, almost all the sites are dependent on the written content. This involves writing blog articles and web pages that require constant updating with time. Images, as well as videos, have been treated as peripheral content for the visitors needing clarifications. Things are about to change however with the video content expected to overtake the written stuff. The reason this will happen is that the videos are more engaging, effectiveness, reaching more people and even more ROI.
- Social media content indexing
Among the most influential trend of all time in SEO London is the social media. It forms the market because many people are brought together in this community for socialization. Almost everyone is on the social media Facebooking and twitting. If you can reach out to these people, you can reach out to your prospects. Even Google recognizes the power of the social media, and it is incorporating the indexing on these sites as well. The big gap that separated the web content and the social media will get narrower in 2016. Marketers need to start optimizing on their social media to be on the safe side this year.
- Search queries
Customers direct the search marketers on what they should be adding on their sites. Of late, there has been a trend of customers asking lots of questions on the sites. If the site owners can provide the content that is more conversational and colloquial, they have it in 2016.
Thanks to https://vancouverseo.io for contributions to this article.
- Lily can add value immediately from the start. She has a great understanding of her field and all the latest trends. Her greatest asset is the ability to spot quickly areas with great impact and to find creative solutions, which require
targeteduse of limited resources to improve performance and overall results
- .VICTOR PENEV, EDAMAM LLC, CEO
- Lily provided SEO and
other web related optimisationfor a number of my client and always delivered great results cost effectively.
- JON ROTHMAN, DIRECTOR AT
- I have known Lily for 6 years. She was the person that first taught me the
basisof online marketing back in 2007. Following her expert adviceI was not only able to bring a ton of new business for my family translation business but start my own career in IT. She has in depthknowledge of how Internet marketing works and has successfully turned that into measurable results on several projects I have been a part of .
- PETER DIMOV, CTO AT SUNZI CLOUD
- SEO Audit: The SEO audit is a set of detailed documents which aim to review the current state of the website and to outline recommendations for its improvement. It consists of two sections – technical recommendations, and content and functionalities review.
- Content Strategy: The content strategy is a three months marketing plan for generating and distributing digital content and activities. It outlines which channels, types of content and activities, tools and specialists are needed to complete certain marketing goals.
- Consultations: The consultations could be either during the execution of the content strategy or stand-alone recommendations on specific issues.
- Training: One or two-day company
trainingdirectly on your web properties – your website, social profiles and email marketing activities. The goals of the training are to prepare your own web team to be able to complete their daily tasks.
ABOUT: One woman band
(for now)! Lily GrozevaConsultant: Started AllviaWeb in 2017 as SEO blog. Since then has consulted with some of the most renowned brands both in Bulgaria and internationally, spoken at most local industry events, company training. Lecturer of SEO and Social Media at Sofia University. Liz worked for the SEO Los Angeles Go Agency early in 2015
PROJECTSSome of my latest projects
- EdamamEdamam is about eating better. Their goal is to capture the world’s food knowledge and distill it to help you make informed choices at the store and in the kitchen.
- SEO audit
- Content strategy